TIA.RABBIT
tak semua indah
Thursday | 6:54 AM | 0 comments

Aku jatuh, aku bangkit. Aku buat salah, aku pelajari dari kesilapan. Aku disakiti, tapi aku move. Aku manusia, tidak sempurna tapi bersyukur dengan seadanya

so this one for him , i hope he will read it :')

Dear you, when I first met you, I honestly didn't know you were gonna be this important to me.

Dear you, I would be lying if I told you that losing you was something I could handle...

Dear you, every memory, every word, every thought, every feeling...I can't stop missing you...

Dear you, no matter how hard I tried, I can never just look at you, and pretend that I feel nothing anymore...

Dear you, you treat me like trash for no reason, and yet I'm still in love with you. Stop breaking my heart, I just want to love you...

Dear you, not that I didn't care, it's that I didn't know. It's not what I didn't feel, it's what I didn't show.

Dear you, I cant say that I dont miss you..... because whenever I think about you, my heart breaks all over again..

Dear you, if someone truely love you, no distance is too far, no time is too long, and no other love can break your relationship.

Dear you, I cared about you, you ignored me. I loved you, you hurt me. I will always love you, you will always never noticed me.

Dear you, all I can think about is what you are doing, and how I wish I was there with you.

Dear you, fall in love with someone who deserves your heart. Not someone who plays with it.

sincerely ,me

                                                                             

so now , haku nak bagi note kat diri haku and to all girls yang mengalami situasi yang sama macam aku :/ 
GUYSS!!!!

Moving on doesn't mean that you don't love them anymore. It's just you realize that they don't love you back.

All we ever wanted is to love them, but they never feel the same way like us. Being hurt by someone we love is the worst feeling ever!

Once you've been hurt, you get scared to fall in love again, because you think that everyone you love will eventually hurt you

Girls have fake smiles and broken hearts, while boys have friends and don't even notice about the girl.





aku buat macam macam untuk dapat dia tapi sekarang semua sia sia . 
NADIA SILA ANGKAT BENDERA PUTIH SEKARANG ! 



Dear myself, you just have to learn to forget about the people, who forgot about you. Sincerely, let's move on.



Older Post | Newer Post
LIL.RABBIT


Tia | Young | Wild | Free

CLICK IT


TIA.THE.RABBIT
ΣSCAPΣ
HISTORY


I LAFF CHUU ♥